|Dr Katme (in grey suit) and other pro-lifers in Baku|
- shared values between Muslims and Christians regarding unborn children and abortion
- how to counsel a Muslim woman who is considering abortion
- abortion the multi-destroyer
- the dangers of the United Nation's social agenda regarding unborn children and the family
- why Muslims should get involved in the pro-life movement
Whilst in Baku, Azerbaijan's capital, Dr Katme also met with Muslim officials and leaders. Although Azerbaijan is an officially non-denominational country, the vast majority of the population is Shia Muslim, with smaller numbers of other Muslims, Christians and other religious believers. Abortion is legal in Azerbaijan in the first trimester of pregnancy.
It is exciting to know that, through Dr Katme and other SPUC representatives, the pro-life message is being spread internationally.
Comments on this blog? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Like SPUC's Facebook Page
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy