It's a walk in reparation for the legalizing of abortion and praying for the healing of wounds caused by abortion.
The timetable is as follows:
- 1 - 1.25: Prayers in St. Wilfrid's Church, Petersgate, YO1 7EF
- 1.30: Procession starts from the West front precinct of York Minster
- Process to Margaret Clitheroe Monument, Ousebridge, where 80 red and white flowers will be thrown into river, representing 8,000,000 aborted babies.
- Process to Bar Convent grounds. Veneration of relic of St Margaret Clitheroe
- Process to Knavesmire for prayers
- Process to Church of English Martyrs, Dalton Terrace YO24 4DA for Holy Mass at approximately 5 p.m.
The total distance of the walk is approximately 2 miles. Both St Wilfred’s Church, Petersgate, and English Martyrs Church,Dalton Terrace, are open for prayer all day.
Comments on this blog? Email them to email@example.com
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Like SPUC's Facebook Page
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy