Maria Madise, Voice of the Family’s coordinator, said:
“The architects of the Extraordinary Synod are responsible for deepening the confusion that has already damaged families since the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s. This confusion will now continue from today through to next year’s Ordinary Synod.Related press releases by Voice of the Family:
There has been much talk about ‘welcoming’ and ‘accompanying’ people, but this is impossible without the clarity of the truth.
Several Synod Fathers protested openly in the past days against manipulation by liberals among the Synod’s officials, such as Archbishop Bruno Forte. Gratitude and admiration is due to those Synod Fathers who – despite manipulation – voted to uphold Christ’s doctrine on Holy Matrimony and sexual purity.
We thank the many concerned Catholics who have told us that Voice of the Family is speaking up for them. We urge all those concerned to defend the family to join us as we start the long preparation for next year’s Ordinary Synod on the Family.”
- Synod’s Message ‘weak and ambiguous’, say family groups
- Pro-family Catholics reject Synod mid-way report, calling it ‘a betrayal’
Voice of the Family consists of 18 member organizations from nine nations on five continents. Members include:
- Alfa Szövetség/Alpha Alliance
- Campagne Québec-Vie
- Campaign Life Catholics
- Campaign Life Coalition Canada
- Catholic Democrats
- Catholic Voice
- Culture of Life Africa
- European Life Network
- Famiglia Domani
- Family Life International NZ
- Hnutí Pro život ČR
- Human Life International (HLI)
- Liga pár páru ČR
- National Association of Catholic Families (NACF)
- Profesionales por la Ética
- Society for the Protection of Unborn Children (SPUC)
- Sacramental marriage, binding parents together in an indissoluble union, is the greatest protector of children both born and unborn.
- The artificial separation of the unitive and procreative dimensions of the sexual act is a major catalyst of the culture of death.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children and it is through the education and formation of parents, and future parents, that the culture of life will be built.
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Like SPUC's Facebook Page
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy