- "NPT is offered to couples as an 'ethical alternative' to assisted reproductive techniques ... There is no egg selection, no donor insemination and no embryo wastage."
- "NaPro is slowly establishing itself in Britain."
- "Supporters of NPT say that its attractions are not only moral but tangible."
- "NPT has markedly lower fees than IVF"
- "The biggest study of NPT effectiveness [found] a live birth rate of 25.5 per cent, a figure that seems impressive given that in the UK the IVF success rate is about 23 per cent."
Friday, 29 May 2009
Positive report in The Times on Napro Technology - the ethical fertility treatment
Oddly enough for the London Times, which is usually virulently anti-life, it has published a positive report on natural procreative technology (NaProTech or NPT). Among other things, the report points out that: