- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) - see my blog of 3 May
- White Ribbon Alliance - see my blog of 5 May
- International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO)
- Women Deliver conference, London, 2007
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation - see last weekend's Sunday Times
I find Mrs Brown's endorsement of these pro-abortion groups worrying, considering that these groups shamelessly manipulate the issue of maternal mortality to promote their child-killing agenda. That said, I'm not surprised either, considering her husband's anti-life record and her work for EMILY's List, which helps elect female Labour candidates to Parliament, but only if they are pro-choice i.e. pro-abortion.
It seems, unfortunately, to have become de rigeur for British prime ministers' wives to promote pro-abortion organizations!