Whatever their reasons for opposing Tony Blair, it's important for we Europeans to understand, that if we want a culture of death to continue to be imposed in our countries, then Tony Blair is the man to appoint as EU president.
History shows that, as a British member of parliament and prime minister, Tony Blair has been one of the world's major architects of the culture of death. Since becoming a Catholic, he has refused to repudiate the anti-life policies and legislation he pursued, and succeeded in enacting, throughout his political career. These include:
- voting for abortion up to birth three times;
- personally endorsing his government's policy of supplying abortion and abortifacient birth control drugs and devices to schoolgirls as young as 11 without parental knowledge or consent;
- his government’s commitment to the promotion of abortion on demand as a universal fundamental human right;
- personally championing destructive experiments on human embryos; and
- his government's legislation which allows, and in certain circumstances requires, doctors to starve and dehydrate to death vulnerable patients.
Comments on this blog? Email them to email@example.com
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Join SPUC's Facebook group
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy