According to the manufacturers of these drugs and devices, one of their modes of action is to prevent the implantation in the womb of newly-conceived human embryos; in other words, to kill unborn children through micro-abortion. It is a simple fact that the killing of unborn children by morning-after pills is just as wrong as, say, killing unborn children through partial-birth abortion. An abortion is an abortion is an abortion. The specific aspects of micro-abortion and of partial-birth abortion may differ. For example, a micro-abortion involves killing:
- the most vulnerable and dismissed human beings
- usually by people who deny or are unware of the humanity of human embryos and the abortifacient mode of most birth control
- in an uneventful, unseen way (at least superficially).
- babies who are clearly identifiable to the naked eye as babies
- often by people who know and accept the humanity of late-term unborn children and the homicidal nature of late-term abortion
- through the most horrific dismemberment.
It is therefore clear that:
- not to be complicit in any way in the distribution, promotion or use of
- to exercise conscientious objection to
- to act and warn against the use of
Comments on this blog? Email them to email@example.com
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Join SPUC's Facebook group
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy