A key role in building grassroots support for the pro-life movement in the UK
The Society for the Protection of Unborn Children (SPUC) www.spuc.org.uk is keen to recruit a Personal Secretary to the Chief Executive based at its London HQ. The post is part-time (15-25 hours per week, negotiable). Salary details available on request.
Applicants must have:
- an absolute commitment to the pro-life cause
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience working at director/board level
- be able to cope with a wide range of secretarial responsibilities.
- drafting letters
- taking dictation
- maintaining a filing system
- assisting in making travel arrangements
- photocopying and printing.
The deadline for applications is Mon 7 July 2014.
For more information or to receive an application form please contact:
Patrick Kingman, SPUC, Unit B, 3 Whitacre Mews, London, SE11 4AB. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 020 7820 3121
Comments on this blog? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Like SPUC's Facebook Page
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy