- the Obama-Clinton push for entrenched abortion rights at home and expanded ones abroad
- the Spanish government's radical new abortion law, coupled with a denial of conscientious objection for pro-life doctors
- government and private pro-abortion agencies facilitating secret abortions in schools, including Catholic ones.
Considering the growing menace of abortion worldwide, it is time for a new response which aims to ensure that international law is applied correctly in protecting the unborn. Amnesty for Babies is a pro-life initiative to petition to the international community to:
- ensure to the maximum extent possible the survival and development of the child before as well as after birth
- adopt all measures necessary to protect adequately human life and dignity in the application of life sciences.
Comments on this blog? Email them to email@example.com
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Join SPUC's Facebook group
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy